Crimson Publishers High Impact Journals

Monday, August 26, 2019

Advances in The Therapy of Depression: Crimson Publishers

Advances in The Therapy of Depression by Ghassan Haddad in Techniques in Neurosurgery & Neurology: Crimson Publishers_Journal of Neurology Neurosurgery and Psychiatry


Depression is one of the most common serious medical and psychiatric disorders, with greater than 200 million adults worldwide suffering from major depressive disorder (MDD) at any given time, according to a 2003 report by the World Health Organization titled Investing in Mental Health. According to the U.S. National Comorbidity Survey Replication published in 2007, more than 16 million adults in the United States, which represents approximately 6.7% of itsentire adult population, will suffer from MDD in a 12-month period. The quest to come up with a superior antidepressant is in full effect among biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Although there are some companies that are still tweaking various formulations of serotonergic, noradrenergic, and dopaminergic substances i.e. triple reuptake inhibitors others are thinking outside the box.
For more open access journals in Crimson Publishers please click on link: https://crimsonpublishers.com/

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, I love your content, and they are very nice and very useful to us. If you are looking for the best depression therapy, then visit iwilltherapy. I appreciate the work you have put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So as to manage our stress counselor and improve our well being and gain in inner peace and feeling of control over our way of life we need to be ready to have a resolve for ourselves to treat our very own stress levels because nobody else will monitor then for us. We may need to risk thinking and behaving in healthier and even more empowering ways of live life optimally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Physical therapy service in Braunfels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this blog informative or very useful for me. I suggest everyone, once you should go through this.

    Depression

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for publishing this informative blog. Hope you continue to share more of your ideas. I would love to read.
    North Valley Pediatric Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The content is very useful for our upcoming youth. I really enjoyed reading this blog. It was well explained and structured with perfection.
    “Keep Sharing”
    Mental Health Tv

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really impressed with your blog ,such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here. Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this. You can know more please visit at Depression Therapy Newfoundland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was searching for this kind of blog from a long time. I like this information as I was looking for cognitive-behavioral therapy for teenagers in San Diego
    depression therapist San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was searching for this kind of blog from a long time. I like this information as I was looking for anxiety treatment in San Diego. Keep sharing such information.
    holistic psychotherapy services San Diego

    ReplyDelete

A Close Look at the Application of the Yin-Yang- Based Acupoint Pairs_Crimson Publishers

A Close Look at the Application of the Yin-Yang- Based Acupoint Pairs by Tong Zheng Hong in Advancements in Bioequivalence & Bioavailabi...